The Lost Room
The Lost Room, a thrilling mini-series event that previously aired on the Sci-Fi Channel on December 11, 2006, features an all-star cast including Peter Krause, Julianna Margulies, Margaret Cho, with Roger Bart and Kevin Pollak. The story follows a detective as he investigates a mysterious motel room, which acts as a portal to an alternate universe. In the 1960s, an unknown event at the Sunshine Motel caused ordinary things in Room 10 to transform into items of wonder. The room and its contents gained unique and inexplicable properties, transforming them from mundane things into indestructible objects with extraordinary powers. These objects are sought after by anyone who knows their secrets.
Police Detective Joe Miller (Krause) first learns of the room when he unwittingly comes across the most powerful and coveted object of them all – the Key. His life immediately turns upside down when his young daughter becomes lost in the room. The Key is the only thing that will save her, but mysterious forces have targeted Joe and are willing to stop at nothing to possess the precious object.
DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
- “Inside The Lost Room” featurette
- Peter Krause HBO’s “Six Feet Under,” TV’s “Sports Night,” We Don’t Live Here Anymore
- Julianna Margulies TV’s “ER,” HBO’s “The Sopranos,” Snakes on a Plane
- Dennis Christopher HBO’s “Deadwood,” Nine Lives, Breaking Away
- Christopher Bauer Flags of Our Fathers, HBO’s “The Wire,” Broken Flowers
- Elle Fanning Déjà Vu, Because of Winn-Dixie, Babel, The Door in the Floor
- Ewen Bremner HBO’s Elizabeth I, Match Point, The Rundown
- Margaret Cho Notorious C.H.O., I’m the One that I Want
- Roger Bart TV’s “Desperate Housewives,” The Stepford Wives, The Producers
- Kevin Pollak The Usual Suspects, Hostage, The Whole Ten Yards